Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Happenings

Hi girls... well im here at work and im rather tired LOL after not getting home till 1am this morning from our huge fun crop night... lots of chatting and laughing was happening which was great....

so how are you all going with the challenges?? i see so many gorgeous pages in the gallery well done girls... look forward to seeing lots more...

Ok now for todays RAK... I would like you to got to Anthea's Blog and leave a comment on there for her saying Hi and that you are here from the Scraploot Cyber Crop... and then hop on over to my blog also and leave me a comment saying the same thing... i will put all the comments in a hat and draw a winner for a RAK from me.....

stay tuned more to come....

Sheree
xxxx

3 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

Ooooh! Have done!

Her Essential Hand said...

I wonder if I am too late to leave comments... Going to leave comments now!!

Taryn said...

Phew. I'm done, and all loaded in the gallery. Thanks for the great challenges girls.