Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cyber Crop Hints

Just to get you ready for tomorrow night girls I thought I would pop up some hints on our challenges.
  • You will be set 4 challenges, 3 being Layouts and the other being something slightly smaller, how are your card making skills?? =)
  • You will be seeing Double as well as Single
  • You will need a small office supply item, don't worry everyone should have it ;)
  • You will have some help along the way, cant quite remember what though my brain is a little Sketchy.....
LOL hope these help you out girls, looking forward to tomorrow night. We can chat in the comment sections of the challenges, and don't forget that there will be some random prizes going off tomorrow night too, be prepared to be on the blog for those.
'See' you all tomorrow night
Anthea

8 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

love those hints Anthea!!!
Silly question, but I am going to assume its NSW time??

Sheree Milne said...

yes felicity you are right... sorry we totally forgot about times LOL....im not much good with working them out... where abouts are you???

so it offically kicks off at 7.30PM NSW time...

Francine Burgess said...

ill be there!!! yay!

Tammy said...

Right I have sorted out the kids for tonight and I am ready to scrap :).

Crystal Goulding said...

Ohh! I hope we don't need a stapler - I don't have one!

Kylie said...

Ohhh sounds like great fun girls!!Might pop in if i get a chance.
Look forward to seeing everyone's challenges!!
Have fun x

Kim said...

me too im looking forward to it may be an hour late though non day light saving state here

Her Essential Hand said...

Thanks Sheree!! I am QLD.. I am here early!!! I am dill, thought it was 7pm NSW, not to worry, might go shopping instead lol
Catch soon!!! :)