Friday, March 6, 2009

Challenge 1

OK Girls, the first challenge, an easy one too!

I want you to add in 3 elements to your LO, that simple!!

OK the requirements I want to see on your layouts is

  • A Frame
  • Stitching
  • Ribbon

Simple as that!!

Here is my sample, now remember I want to see YOUR take on this, you don't need to copy what I have done, just make sure the Layout you create has those 3 things on it and you are all set to go!


Now my Frame is the Bella Cardstock, I trimmed the middle out and used it to frame my LO, the Ribbon is Bella also and the Stitching is on the frame as well as on the ribbon. Feel free to take these elements as far as you like, but so long as they are all there.

Make sure your LO is uploaded into the Scraploot Gallery in the correct gallery by midnight NSW time Sunday March 14.

Have Fun

Stay tuned for some prizes and more challenges.....

15 comments:

Sheree Milne said...

yeahh im here finally hi everyone...just have a few computer issues grrrr....

hope you like all our challenges we have planned for you....

chat to you soon
sheree

Her Essential Hand said...

Love the first challenge!!!! I am a real ribbon lover, but hey.. its a challenge :)

Anthea said...

thats good Felicity!! cant wait to see your LO

Taryn said...

Ok, think I can handle that. We'll see. Love your LO Anthea.

Kath Parker said...

Wow I love the first challenge

Anthea said...

Thankyou Taryn.

thanks girls.

Crystal Goulding said...

First challenge isn't too hard. My kiddies are still up so I'll prob pop in and out too!

Anthea said...

cool Crystal.

Taryn said...

Done with my frame. ABout to get started on the stitching. I'm having fun, hope everyone else is too.

Anthea said...

I am so happy to hear that Taryn! cant wait to see your layout

Kim said...

hey taryn how are you

Taryn said...

ok. Just got the kids to bed. Jim has had a few drinks, and is watching country music on TV. Maybe he will sing himself to sleep.

Kim said...

thought you were not scrapping tonight

Taryn said...

Well, maybe just a little bit. Just a minute now while I wipe the dust off the sewing machine. Ha ha.

Taryn said...

Phew. Finished this one. Thanks for the challenge. I had fun.