Friday, March 6, 2009

Night everyone

Ok well i really think i must call it a night (I have a huge fun day at work tomorrow)... i hope that you all enjoyed our first ever cyber crop... it was alot of fun chatting to each of you and im so glad you decided to join in with us....

ok dont forget all challenges are due Midnight Sunday March 15th...

ill pop back on over the weekend to see how you are all going and there may be even some more rak's up for grabs so keep on checking back over the rest of the weekend...

enjoy

Sheree

4 comments:

Kath Parker said...

Thanks have had fun going to go and get these challenges done

Scraploot said...

Go Girls....Anthea and Sheree have done an awesome job with our first Cyber Crop. Can't wait to see all your efforts in the Gallery.
Me calling it a night too, I have some serious shopping to do in the morning before I go to the LOOT Place for the Saturday night crop. Hope you all had fun. Sue

Kim said...

im off to bed too, will be up in an hour or two to feed son number 2, get some sleep girls, ill check back over the weekend to see how you are going

Taryn said...

Night from me, too. I'll try and finish this first challenge before I hit the sack. Yes Kim, my table is a mess, and I will leave it there all night, unfinished layouts and all!(Hope you don't have trouble sleeping after reading this)