Wednesday, March 4, 2009

**Scraploots First ever Cyber Crop**

We are very excited to be holding our very first Cyber Crop here on the Scraploot Blog!! Come and drop by the Blog on March the 6th for some challenges that will be set by two of our Design Team Members, Sheree and Anthea.

Challenges will start at 7.30pm and you will have untill midnight Sunday the 15th of March to have your challenges completed and posted in our
Gallery. The DT will then vote on the overall winner who will recieve a voucher to spend in the Scraploot Shop and 2 random prizes will be put up by Sheree and Anthea.
See you Friday night!!

8 comments:

Scraploot said...

Ye Ha, I'll be joining in and checking it out! Sue

Crystal Goulding said...

I'm going to do it too! I have already committed to doing another CC too so it looks like I will be doing 2 at once!

Kim said...

me too cant wait this will be my first

Her Essential Hand said...

arent I a lucky girl, I just deceided to catch up on the blog and... their is the CC on this Friday night.. Woot... I will be here and to be the first!!! Woot wooo...
Felicity x

Crystal Goulding said...

Yeah this is my first and I'm getting nervous! I don't how much scrapping I can handle in one night!!

Kath Parker said...

I would love to join in too

Anthea said...

Fabulous girls!!! I will post some hints up tonight. Dont worry, we will take it easy on you for our first Cyber Crop. Who knows there could be more in the future!! WOOHOO

Sheree Milne said...

woohoo im so glad to see so many of you joining in... its going to be lots of fun....hey and we may even talk Sue into doing some of the challenges LOL...

talk to you all tomorrow night

Sheree