Friday, May 29, 2009

Challenge #1

Evening Girls!
So, here goes my 1st Cyber Crop and I get to set the 1st Challenge, so here goes. . .
On a layout you need to include the following 3 elements;
  • Blading or Hand Cutting
  • Hidden Journalling
  • A Mother and Child in the Photograph

Here is my sample!



For my Layout I have used 2 identical pieces of Creative Imaginations (CI) patterned paper; one for the background, and then I bladed and hand cut out the flourishes and Magic Mounted the cut flourishes. I then cut a co-ordinating CI Journalling block, “I love you” which can be seen at the top left hand corner of the layout, which slides out.

Make sure your LO is uploaded into the Scraploot Gallery in the correct gallery by midnight NSW time Sunday 7th June.

Good luck and have fun and I can’t wait to see your Layouts.

Stay tuned for some prizes and more challenges....

Rachael

7 comments:

Sheree Milne said...

great challenge rach and i loveeee that page so cute...

Anthea said...

Gorgeous Racheal!

Kaz said...

Great Challenge Racheal I cant wait to get started

Tammy said...

beautiful page Racheal.

SCRAPRATT said...

I love this layout. Blake is such a cutie-pie!!!!

Anthea said...

sure is Brenda

Rachael said...

Aww, thanks guys! :o)