Sunday, November 23, 2008

All things Heidi

In celebration of Heidi Swapp opening the new Scraploot store I decided to showcase a few of her products both old and new. In the three layouts below I have used mainly Heidi Swapp papers and embellishments. I can't provide links to the scraploot website for the products as they have been deactivated for the move but when they are reactivated just look under the Heidi Swapp category and they will all be there.

Love Notes

My sons first crush !!! At only two my son Addison simply adores little Ella from playgroup.


The Heidi Swapp products used include her new dining room paper line- mood lighting, ghost letters, chipboard hearts and a bit of bling. The colours in the photo were an unusual combination but when I saw the mood lighting paper I realised it matched the background colour of the photo nicely.


Pregnancy number 2

This photo of me was taken about 2 weeks ago when I was 34 weeks, I wanted a bit of a different angle. The Heidi Swapp products include the Carefree paper line- Strawberry lemonade dots, Slide clips in black , chipboard clock and some older large pink flowers. The swirls and dots and colours in the paper are very feminine just perfect for a pregnancy layout.

You Amaze Me

last week my son amazed me when he counted backwards from 5 to 0, Toddlers are like sponges they soak up everything they hear and see.


Here I have used the World traveller continents paper, centre of attention rubon letters in brown. I have also used felt butterflies in blue. This layout showcases the fact that papers on a certain theme do not necessarily have to be used in that way, the papers bought out the colours in the photo regardless of the fact that they are about travel.

I hope you have been inspired to use some of the Heidi Swapp products in the store and for all those lucky people who will be at the opening have a blast !!!!

Kim

3 comments:

Anthea said...

fantastic Kim!!! loving all of these LOs, great topic this week too!

Scraploot said...

Awesome Kim! Sue

Kylie said...

Beautiful lo's Kim!! great update!!
Must be getting close now for bubby!!

Take care & all the very best
Kylie xx